The law requires that any personal advice you receive from Fresh Financial Solutions, Financial Advisers in UPPER FERNTREE GULLY & OUTER EAST MELBOURNE must be appropriate to your circumstances. While you have the right not to tell us personal information, if you don’t, the advice you receive may not be appropriate to your needs and your financial situation. When we meet we will take you through a 6-step process:
- An initial consultation that allows us to find out about each other.
- We will collect all the information we need from you (sometimes called ‘fact finding’).
- We will help you identify your goals and current financial position. We normally do this at the same time as the ‘fact find’. We will consider the 7 building blocks or strategies (eg, tax, social security, estate planning etc), then develop and present you with written recommendations in a financial plan (called a Statement of Advice).
- We will discuss the recommendations with you and make sure you are comfortable and agree with them.
- We will implement the agreed recommendations.
- We will periodically help you review your objectives, financial situation and needs.
It is important to remember that you are in control and can decide whether to stop, change or continue at any stage of the process.
To find out more about what to expect phone Fresh Financial Solutions on 03 9752 2992. Financial Advisers in UPPER FERNTREE GULLY & OUTER EAST MELBOURNE.
Comments are closed.